Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Wow

The animation and visuals in this is definately one of the best here on NG. I loved the eerie-ness of the whole thing. My favorite part would be when at the end the little girl's scarf unravels itself to show Death. So cool. And in the other reviews with I don't get it or THIS IS DA STORY U DUMBASSES, think for a moment. This is one of those stories where you THINK for yourself what is happening. There is no right or wrong answer (unless you ask the author :P).

Will Of the Shinigami Will Of the Shinigami

First flash? Can't be...

No one makes there first flash that good! The animation at some parts was very good and I really liked how you animated the BanKai. It was nice to add in the Bleach music as well. The only ploblem I would say is with the voice acting, espcally Ichigo. I haven't seen Bleach in a while, but I don't think he was that... cocky. And I didn't think tha souls could eat :P

The NU adventures The NU adventures

It was alright I suppose

I didn't really find it funny if that was what it meant to be that is. But never-the-less it was a decent flash. And to the people who keep saying 'WHY IS THE GUY NAKED?!?! OMG STUPID I GIVE YOU 0" If you actually watched it you'd realise it was the art style. Didn't it strike you as odd since everyone else was 'naked' too?

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

Very Promising

This trailer is very well done - the animation was almost completely smooth, the art - well it really looked like it I was watching an actual episode of Sonic X! I'm looking foward to this being released! The only complait for me would be the music in the preloader. Not to be fussy but a turn on/off would be nice. :)

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep3 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep3

Shame it was so short

It would of been better if it was longer, so its a shame about the file size. But overall, really good and I enjoyed watching it. ;)

BlackDevilX responds:

Thanx its because of bills game that made the file size so big. I started part 4. if u wanna see updates join my forums!

REAL Mushroom Kingdom 5 REAL Mushroom Kingdom 5

I love this series!

I'ev waited for this since the fourth one and this is just as good!

OMG! It's a sprite movie OMG! It's a sprite movie

...

Overall, I liked it. The bottles were kinda random, and I liked the starting bit, Made me think, oh god, another sprite movie... until the bottles showed up!

Nice work.

SeizureDog responds:

Haha, excellent. :) Thats exactly what you were suppose to think.

8-bit Theater 4 8-bit Theater 4

I thought I would never see the day!

Finally! We see the return of 8 bit! That was really good, TLF. I just hope the next one comes out alot quicker. ^_^;

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1

Well done.

This was quite good! But at the very biginning scence, it was a bit BAM! IN YOUR FACE! kinda thing if you know what I mean.... >_<

But apart from that, it was quite good.

BlackDevilX responds:

thanx

StarFox2 Mock Trailer StarFox2 Mock Trailer

Cool!

If this is your first flash its very good!!
I loved the way you made fox's head move in 3D. Also the animation and stuff were well done and put together nicely.

Keep it up!