Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Wow

The animation and visuals in this is definately one of the best here on NG. I loved the eerie-ness of the whole thing. My favorite part would be when at the end the little girl's scarf unravels itself to show Death. So cool. And in the other reviews with I don't get it or THIS IS DA STORY U DUMBASSES, think for a moment. This is one of those stories where you THINK for yourself what is happening. There is no right or wrong answer (unless you ask the author :P).

Will Of the Shinigami Will Of the Shinigami

First flash? Can't be...

No one makes there first flash that good! The animation at some parts was very good and I really liked how you animated the BanKai. It was nice to add in the Bleach music as well. The only ploblem I would say is with the voice acting, espcally Ichigo. I haven't seen Bleach in a while, but I don't think he was that... cocky. And I didn't think tha souls could eat :P

The NU adventures The NU adventures

It was alright I suppose

I didn't really find it funny if that was what it meant to be that is. But never-the-less it was a decent flash. And to the people who keep saying 'WHY IS THE GUY NAKED?!?! OMG STUPID I GIVE YOU 0" If you actually watched it you'd realise it was the art style. Didn't it strike you as odd since everyone else was 'naked' too?

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

THE BEST EVER FLASH

Are u sure that this is flash? Who needs to buy sonic advance when you've got this! bit dodgie with sonic. Hes a bit slow don't y'think